Spring roll ramen and spring roll with shrimp and meat are always two delicious traditional dishes of the South and North. Bite a piece, you will immediately see the crispness from the shell, the sweet aroma in the core. Follow the article to learn how to make delicious spring rolls right to treat family and friends!
How To Make Delicious Southern Spring Rolls
Southern Spring Rolls is a great combination of meat and vegetables. In particular, this dish is extremely simple and easy to make. To have delicious spring rolls, first of all, you need to prepare:
- 200 grams of pork. Women should choose bacon or lean shoulder meat to harmonize the meat and fat.
- 200 grams of peeled fresh shrimp.
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams of vermicelli
- Wood ear, taro, carrot, vermicelli
- Spices: sugar, salt, pepper, fish sauce, cooking oil, …
These ingredients can be found in regular markets or supermarkets, grocery stores. If you do not have time, you can also buy immediately on the VinID app through the shopping feature.
After preparing all the ingredients, let’s start working together.
- Step 1: Preliminary processing: all ingredients are washed, drained, then chopped or ground.
- Step 2: Processing the kernel: put all the ingredients minced and ground into a large bowl. Season to taste, beat 2 eggs and mix well.
- Step 3: Spring roll package: place the rice paper on a clean surface, add 1 tablespoon of filling to spread evenly. Then fold at 2 edges and then roll. Don’t roll the spring rolls too tightly so that the spring rolls won’t dry out and tear when frying.
- Step 4: Fry the spring roll: Boil until golden oil is old, put a few drops of lemon in the pan to make the spring roll crispy. Fry until 2 sides are golden, then pick out, drain the oil and normal.
Spring roll can be eaten directly or eaten with chili sauce, plum sauce is very delicious. If you want a more diverse and bold dish, you can mix garlic and chili sauce with lemon, fish sauce, and sugar. Worth a try!
How to Make Attractive Prawn and Shrimps
How to make spring rolls with shrimp and meat is also not difficult. First, prepare the following ingredients fully:
- Fresh shrimp 150 grams.
- Pork 300 grams.
- Wood ear, rice paper
- Spices: salt, sugar, seasoning seeds, pepper, …
These materials can be purchased through the VinID app’s Shopping function, very easy and convenient.
Once you have the ingredients, start doing it right away.
First, wash and mince the ingredients. Then, you put everything in a large bowl, mix well, add spices and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Scoop about 2 scoops of filling for each roll, mix well and then fry. Be careful not to roll it too tightly to avoid cracking. Fried spring roll oil needs to boil old, fry it until the golden roll is fine.
Depending on your taste, you can dab the spring rolls with shrimp and meat with fish sauce or chili sauce. Every sauce has its own delicious taste. Try both to not miss a great combination.
How To Roll The Spring Roll Without Breaking
Although the spring roll is a simple and easy dish to make, but not everyone knows how to make it. One of the most common mistakes women make is that the spring roll is too tight, making the pie dry and crack when frying. To overcome this problem, immediately learn the following tips:
- The crust should be chosen from certain types such as pia cake, crepe cake, and wonton wonton. These shells are specially made for spring rolls so they won’t break easily. In contrast, ordinary rice paper can not withstand the high heat, which leads to easy cracking when fried.
- Drain ingredients before mixing. This water, if not careful, will make the crust soft, crack, making it not delicious and not beautiful.
- When rolling the spring rolls, you should roll them evenly and do not use excessive force. Many people believe that the stronger the roll, the tighter the roll will be. But reality shows that this concept is completely wrong.
- Frying over medium heat, it is important that the oil is hot and abundant. In addition, you can also add a few drops of lemon juice to the frying pan to make the spring roll crispy and delicious.