Snacking business is a popular business model, especially for young people. No need to invest too much capital, don’t worry about inventory, less risk, young people can easily start a junk food business. However, what should a restaurant restaurant business prepare? This article will guide in detail how to make a fast-profitable snack business with a small amount of capital.
There are two ways to get started with junk food business: selling food online and selling street snacks. So what’s the difference between the two forms? Let’s find out now!
Online Business Snacks
1.1. Identify potential customers
When selling food online, the first important thing is to identify who your target audience is? What characteristics or interests do they have? Subjects who prefer snacking usually range from the age of 15 to 25 years old. In particular, for the younger customers (from 15 to 20 years old), almost no income, often prefer soft, less spicy snacks, eye-catching colors.
For customers between the ages of 20 and 25, they often like to focus on eating, chatting with friends. With a certain source of income, they are willing to pay for a wider variety of snacks.
When choosing your potential customers, you can easily apply the method of promotion and choose the right selling product.
1.2. Promote on social networks
Young customers spend a lot of time using and interacting on social networks. So don’t miss a golden opportunity to connect and increase engagement with your customers. Create a sales page for your own store, update product information regularly.
When starting a business, promotions, discounts, minigames will quickly attract potential customers even more.
Selling Sidewalk Snacks
Unlike selling junk food online, opening a sidewalk snack shop requires more preparation. A meticulous and thorough sales plan will help you get a good yield and quick profit in a short time. Above all, remember that the quality of your food and enthusiastic service will largely determine your success.
- Prime business locations: Sell goods in crowded places such as apartment buildings, schools, … This is a place where many residents live, small children gather.
- Diverse and attractive menu of food: Customers like to choose many delicious and attractive dishes instead of choosing a simple dish. If possible, consult with friends and relatives about easy business and easy to eat snacks.
- Ensure clean ingredients, comply with food hygiene and safety: Whether you sell food online or sell on the sidewalk, it is extremely important to ensure food hygiene and safety. This is a prerequisite for attracting potential customers as well as retaining old customers.
Business of Snacks vs Technology Grocery Business
Increase income to 10 million with VinShop, why not?
- Receive 50K free for the first order when ordering on the VinShop application
- Pay accrued bonus with accumulated value on successful purchase value/week
- Receive rewards for each transaction when customers make a successful payment through the Sales feature on the VinShop application.
With less lucrative models like the junk food business, more will be your competition. Therefore, become a smart owner with your thorough business plan. Hope you share in this article will help you sell successfully!